Medical Director Portfolio
Dr. V. T. Sriraam, a medical professional as well as a researcher, having over eight years of experience in the field of clinical research. He commenced his clinical Research career with one of the leading multinational C.R.O of the country as a Clinical Investigator. He faced many international regulatory audits during this tenure. After which he became Manager Clinical research with a well reputed Pharma company in Chennai, where he implemented the system of clinical research. Then he held the role of Head - clinical research and Principal Investigator with one of the upcoming C.R.O, Chennai. To his credit he could establish the entire system for Clinical Research operations.
Currently he serves the role of the Managing Director/ Medical Director who excels by making our C.R.O partnering with various Domestic and Multinational pharmaceutical and Biotechnology companies for their Phase- II, III, IV trials. He has in-depth knowledge of international regulatory guidelines, experience in submission of BA/BE trials to various international regulatory bodies viz USFDA, MHRA, ANVISA and DCGI., experienced in conducting more than 200 BA/BE trials as Principal Investigator, having sound knowledge in E6, E3 guidelines, trained in ISO 15189:2000 (NABL-112) - total quality management for a diagnostic laboratory, bestow with his Medical / Technical / Business development support to many multinational companies as our consultancy service.
He holds an honorary position of Medical Director for Anna University (AU-KBC Life science Research center, Chennai), a well reputed university of south India, where he sketched the curriculum design and rendered wide range of courses in clinical research.
- Managing Director / Medical Director – Aurous HealthCare R&D India Private Limited, Chennai
- Medical Director – Clinical Research courses, Anna University – KBC Research Center, Chennai
- Medical Advisor – Medical and Clinical Research courses Chettinad Health City, Chettinad University (CARE), Chennai
- Medical Advisor – Pervasive IT Solutions, Velammal Education Trust, Chennai
- Managing Director-Auro Academy of Education And Research
- Director, Raam Poly clinic, Chennai
- As Medical Advisor & Medical Consultant – to Pharma companies
M.B.B.S. (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) – Govt Stanley Medical College, 1992-97
Our Other Divisions (Click below)
Vision and Mission
To become the world’s premier quality driven organization in the field of clinical research..Readmore
News and Downloads
Article in Deccan Chronicle Chennai (04-Aug-13 Pg26) on the health benefits..Readmore